Gain the accessibility you need to be an online industry leader.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engines are the prevalent way that people locate information on the internet. To have a specific website rank highly for specific search terms takes knowledge, research, and most importantly, work and effort. Site content, page titles, image alt tags, metatags, and headers must be optimized for the desired search terms. This is only the beginning of the SEO process: we offer an effective and inexpensive service that will promote your site in all major search engines.
The SEO Solutions Package
Search engine optimization is an entire process that involves planning, analyzing, optimizing and maintaining. In order to achieve your overhaul we have a package that is both versatile and scalable to your specific company goals.
- Comprehensive optimization of 3 pages for up to 5 primary keywords
- Optimization of 10 pages for up to 20 secondary keywords
- Linking campaign to gain search traffic and SEO through link relevance in your industry.
- Sitemap created and submitted to major search engines for spider crawling and traffic enhancements.
- Search engine ranking reports before and after overhaul.
- Google Analytics full traffic tracking and analysis for 6 months after completion of initial overhaul.
The SEO Process
Plan and Analyze
- Introduction - We begin the process by planning with you directly to learn about your company and the goals you have for your website optimization. We strive to learn as much as possible about you and your company in order to achieve the optimal keyword profile.
- Research - We follow this with a comprehensive study of what keywords and phrases are most relevant to your goals. Using specific tools we find the best keyword profile for your website and provide you with a report on our suggestions for your overhaul. This includes the primary and secondary keyword choices, content suggestions, code rewriting, inbound linking, directory submissions and more.
- Content Optimization - Site content is the most important aspect of optimization. We will go individually to 3 main pages of your site and reword existing content as well as add new keyword rich content. We will write content fully optimized for your primary keywords. We research and generate intelligent copy for these pages based on your keyword profile.
- Site Optimization - We use industry leading techniques to enhance your entire website and make it more attractive to the search engines. This process includes meta tag overhauls, all new optimized page titles and headers, new images added and all image alt tags overhauled, spider friendly navigation enhancements, inclusions of keyword oriented H1 tags, and other source code optimization.
- Search Engine and Directory Submissions - We will submit a site map to all major search engines including Google, Yahoo!, AOL, and MSN, as well as submit your website to 10 industry related directories. The directory submissions will be only directories that are related to your business for optimization purposes.
- Internal and Inbound Linking - We will generate inbound and internal links to enhance search engine traffic.
Reporting and Maintaining
- Reporting - We will do an initial snapshot of your page ranking and your search engine results page (SERP) ranking. This will give us a benchmark to show the direct results of the SEO overhaul. We will provide graphs showing traffic increases as well.
- Maintenance - After the overhaul process we will continue to view and analyze your results in order to maintain and improve your traffic. These changes are made by expert internet marketers based on your traffic and search engine position changes.
For the complete SEO Solutions Package there will be a one time payment of $1450. Contact us to get started and for more information on our SEO solutions package!
Need more? Need a deeper solution for your SEO needs such as additional comprehensive page overhauls, more keywords, or additional SEO options such as article writing, blog creation, social networking solutions, and more, call or contact us today.